How to add a new idea
- To get started with the editor, select the city in which you want to suggest the idea of a new route, or edit an existing one.
- Then click on the "Add a new idea" button.
- Add the name and description of your idea in a free form. Tell us how your idea will improve the city
- To draw a line, zoom in on the map, find the first stop (or create a new one by right-clicking on the map) and click the "Link" button.
- To add new stops to the route, click on them with the right mouse button. You can unlink the stops to delete stops from the route.
- Usually, every public transport route has an outbound and inbound direction. To start editing the inbound direction stops, click on the corresponding tab on the right side of the screen.
- Congratulations, now you can publish the idea by clicking the "Save" button. Do not forget to share your idea on social networks.
- In the list of ideas, you can find the rating of all ideas added by other people.