Last edited: 02.04.2018
- 1.1 Use of obscene words, abuse, insulting expressions, no matter in what form and to whom they were addressed, including when substituting letters with symbols.
- 1.2 Unreasoned attacks against other community members;
- 1.3 Explicitly boorish and provoking tone of expressions;
2. Interaction with the site administration:
- 2.1 In their actions, the administration is guided by common sense and internal site rules
- 2.2 The administration is open for discussion and improvement of site rules. Therefore criticism of the administration's actions is allowed in a relaxed manner and with the argumentation.
- 2.3 If you see a violation of the user behaviour rules, please do not get involved in disputes, but let the moderators know about it. Such interaction is a guarantee of easy communication.
- 2.4 In all disputable situations, the word of the administration is decisive. Demonstrative ignoring their requirements, entering into a public battle and repeated violation of rules after receiving a warning can lead to a ban of user account
- 2.5 If you do not agree with the actions of the administration, write a public or personal letter in a mild form and ask for a justification for specific actions. In case of contacting via Vkontakte, Facebook or Email, the application will be guaranteed to be considered, and you will receive a response on a specific situation.
Violation of any of the following rules may result in the user's account being banned for a limited or unlimited period.