Last edited: 04.03.2019
- 1.1 Users are allowed to add to the database only cities, towns and villages (including those located in another larger city).
- 1.2 If a city with the same name already exists on the site, after the name in brackets, indicate the region / city to which it refers. For example: Santo Andre (Sao Paulo)
- 1.2.1 If there are several cities with the same name within the same region, add a specific name of the country's subdivision (e.g. district) in parentheses
- 1.2.2 If you can't define the cities by region you should put the type of settlement (village, city) or the name of the nearest settlement in parentheses.
- 1.3 If you see a warning that a city with the specified URL already exists, you should change it by putting a dash and specifying a name of the country (in 2 chars) or region / city
- 1.4 The name of the city in English and other languages should be checked on Wikipedia. If Wikipedia does not have a city name in a particular foreign language, you must specify the city name in English.