Done! Your edit gets the votes. When it reaches the minimum number of “for” votes, it will appear in the directory.
Examples: 5; 99k; Ring; M1; 1 (Khimki); n/a (Metro “Kashirskaya” - market “Gardener”).
Examples: LCC “Avtotor”; SOE “Gorobschtrans” (1st bus fleet); MOE “Razdvatrans” (tram depot Tramvaeva).
Examples: daily; on weekdays during rush-hours; Fridays and at weekends; at weekends from May to October.
Examples: 23; 30/35/40; 20 - 50; 28; 73.
Examples: 05:30 - 00:30; 07:00 - 21:00; 07:00 - 10:00, 16:00 - 19:00; from subway station “Vokzalnaya”: 06:00 - 22:15, from Dobrolyubova Street: 07:00 - 23:15.
Examples: 24 minutes, 5 - 15 minutes, 3 hours, "South: 6:24, 8:04, 9:49, 15:11, 17:25"
Example: (Griboyedov Street - Communal Bridge - Lenin Street - Lenin Square).
Examples: The driver never gives the change
Each route has a forward and reverse direction (line). Circular route has only forward direction. If the route is very complex, it must be divided into forward and reverse directions.
There are several modes of constructing a line between stops, which can be used in different situations. You can change the mode: while editing the route left click mouse button on the part of the red line and select one of the following options listed:
Automatic line construction is not perfect and often needs manual correction:
The endpoints of line segments between 2 stops are indicated by a red pin
Lines are often constructed incorrectly in the vicinity of stops. You can drag the pin to fix it bu not beyond 60 meters from the stop.
Please, do not forget that the tram stops are usually located on the tramways.
Currently there is no possibility to move stops. If have you noticed that the stop is placed wrong, create a new stop following the steps and include it in a route instead of including the wrong one.
Only users with level 2 can rename stops. You can also contact the support team to apply for renaming stops. Your application should include a link to the route and Old - New names of stops.
To include or exclude a stop from a route, click on the stop icon and then click “Include” or “Exclude” (alternative to exclude — right click mouse button on the stop icon).
In this case, the line between stops will be automatically updated according to the selected mode of constructing lines.
Left click mouse button on the stop icon and select “Include”.
Left click mouse button on the stop icon and type the number one greater than the number of the previous stop, and click “Include”.
For example, you want to include a stop between “9” and “10”: set the number one greater than the previous one. The stop you included should have number “10”.
User rating (vote) — a number that specifies the weight in the voting.
Voting weight is calculated as follows:
L + C × 0.0005 + E × 0.001 + V × 0.00005
L - user level. The minimum value is 1 (new member).
C - the number of comments added to existing routes
E - the number of edited routes (which gained a minimum of 10 votes)
V - the number of comments to the Edits (votes also count)
Active site users who have learned how to use the Editor and regularly contribute relevant information to our database can apply for a Level 2, contact the administrator by one of the convenient ways (Contacts).
Benefits of Level 2:
- Editing routes added by other users
- Editing stops (renaming)
- Voting weight increased by 1 point
Если у Вас остались вопросы, обращайтесь.
Wikiroutes app — 30 000 bus, trolley, tram and other transit routes in your pocket! Plan your route, check schedule, track the arrival in real time, receive notification of changes in the routes! More than 800 cities in Russia and the CIS.
Follow us on social networks:
CEO & founder:
CTO & founder:
Administrator (Tech Support):
WikiRoutes is free-edited directory of public transportation all over the world, which is used by 15 million people. Thousands of editors update database of routes in 800 cities on daily basis
We want to organize a bilateral communication between transit agencies and users of public transport in order to improve the convenience and overall quality of local transit services in the whole world.
Wikiroutes community makes public transport better! Even a small contribution of each editor results in a huge change of the system as a whole. Join us, we are more than 25,000!The benefits of improving public transport’s efficiency :
Everyone can help keep our database up to date by means of Routes editor:
Free of charge:
Basic functions — search for optimal route, view routes directory, routes editor and others — will always be totally free!
Wikiroutes unites representatives of different cultures and countries, who can have very different points of view. Cooperation in a spirit of mutual respect and observance of the basic rules of politeness — a guarantee of stable performance of our project.
Help beginners edit data. Do not remain indifferent to the shortcomings in the content, posted by other community members. As our user, you will be able to add missing information and correct the mistakes.
The Agreement thereinafter is translated by Google translate. In case of any misunderstanding, please, refer to the original User agreement (in Russian).
1. The present document is a proposal of a “Wikiroutes” project (hereinafter - Wikiroutes) to the Internet User (hereinafter - User) who wants to use the Service on the website or in Wikiroutes applications (hereinafter - Service), for a conclusion of a User agreement (hereinafter - Agreement), which regulates the relationship between User and the Service.
2. Using any of the features of the Servicee listed in Sec. 3 of this Agreement, the User agrees to all the terms of the Agreement and undertakes to comply with them or stop using the Service.
3. The Service allows Users to create and / or edit the schematic layout and / or description of geographical objects (stops and public transit routes, etc.) (hereinafter - Data), to look through the Data posted by another User and to add additional information and comments, as well as use of the Service by other means, not inconsistent with this Agreement.
4. When placing Data within the Service will indicate the name (a nickname) posted by their Users, which he pointed at the reception or in the settings of their personal Data in the relevant section.
5. The Data is stored in the Database of the Service and are available on the website of the Service or on other Servicees Wikiroutes, while Wikiroutes not guarantee the safety of Data in any volume and / or during any period, including in the case of Data changes in relation with the development of the Service.
6. Wikiroutes has the right without notice to you and without giving any reason not to accept Data for the placement or at any time to remove the Data from the Servicee site, edit them, or replace Data arranged by other Users. In particular, the basis for deletion of Data is:
7. The User agrees that the Data placed them on the Service will be available to all other Users Wikiroutes for viewing and editing. Wiki routes are not liable for the use (both lawful and unlawful) third party Data posted on the website and applications, including their reproduction and communication to the public, carried out in the framework of the Service, or any other means possible.
8. The User sends Wikiroutes rights to Data in its entirety. The resulting Data can be used on other Servicees project Wikiroutes not specified in paragraph 1 of this Agreement, and with the consent Wikiroutes on resources of third parties, as well as in advertising and marketing materials as a User name, and without it (anonymously) without the need to obtain special permission from the User and without remuneration. The rights to the Database is a collection of Data created through the Service are owned by Wikiroutes. Using the Data in other ways, in addition to the opportunities provided through the Service is not allowed.
8.1 The User is hereby notified and agrees that when using the Service Wikiroutes automatically anonymously (without reference to the User) the following information: the type of operating system User's mobile device, version, and ID of the mobile application of the Service usage statistics functions of the mobile application of the Service, as well as other Technical information.
9. The User is solely responsible for their actions related to the creation and placement of Data through the Service, including the fact that its outstanding Data comply with the law and does not violate the rights and legitimate interests of third parties, as well as for the choice of location, content, completeness, correctness and accuracy of the information.
10. Services provided by the Service Wikiroutes «as is." Wikiroutes does not warrant that the Service (including the Data placed on it) the objectives and expectations of Users, its uninterrupted and error-free operation, as well as the safety of the User profile and location of the User on the Data Servicee. Use of the Service and placed on its Data at the User's own risk. Wikiroutes not bear any responsibility for information posted by Users do not confirm or deny their accuracy and reliability. Wikiroutes is not responsible and does not cover any damage, direct or indirect, caused to the User or third parties arising from the use or inability to use the Service or the Data contained on it. Wikiroutes have the right at any time in its sole discretion to modify or discontinue provision of any opportunities within the Service in whole or in part.
11. All claims related to the use / inability to use the Service and / or Data to be sent via e-mail email@example.com
12. Action of this User Agreement applies to all future updates / new versions of the Service. By agreeing to use of the Service, User accepts the terms of this User Agreement to the relevant updates / new versions of the Service, if the upgrade / installation of a new version of the Service is not accompanied by other license agreement.